Wednesday 10 April 2013

So... Here goes !




Not sure if anyone will actually read this but i thought i'd better introduce my wee blog just incase. Ive been reading other blogs for over a year now and kept wanting to make my own wee blog so finally here i am. As you can probably tell by the name of the blog, Beauty Budget Love this blog is going to be about all things beauty at a budget.
I am a 22 years old girl who loves all things girly and decided that this blog would be my little hobby to share what products i have came across and what i think of them. I will be doing posts on stuff such as makeup,hair products, skin care and bath/shower products and anything else i feel may be relevant to my little blog. 


If you have read this then thank you for taking the time and i do hope you stay to come on this blogging journey with me. 

M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment