Monday 8 April 2013

About Me & Contact Me

Hello & welcome to my blog 

My names mel and i am 22 years old girl from Scotland. I have been wanting to do a blog for a while now and finally worked up the courage to do it. I created this blog as a little hobby to write down my thoughts of beauty products i have purchased.


There is nothing i like more than coming across a great product at an affordable price, great for girls on a budget like myself although i must admit i do occasionally treat myself to some products that are over my budget but only every so often! 


As i am new to this i am still trying to find my way so please bare with me. 


Thank you for taking the time to come onto my blog and i would love if you could follow me if you like what you see. 


M x 




P.s  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or advice.


Email :  budgetbeautylove@hotmail.com