Friday 12 April 2013

Mua...Lipsticks

Lipstick is quite a new addition to my make up collection as I never used to wear it. I would always looks at all the ranges and colours and loved all the bold bright ones but I felt I wasn't brave enough to actually give them a go so didn't want to waste money on products I knew I wouldn't even try but then one day I was looking at the Mua lipstick range in Superdrug and decided to pick up a couple as they are only a pound so if I never did wear them I wouldn't be wasting a lot of money.





The first one I picked up was shade 14 "bare" .... So was playing it very safe with a nude one. I don't have much to compare it with because as I said I never used to wear or buy lipstick but I really liked this lipstick as it glided on as it was so soft and didn't dry my lips out and the colour itself is great however I found it didn't have very much staying power so better to carry this lipstick in your handbag to touch up. I have been using this a lot recently with some nude lip gloss over it.











The second one I was bought was shade 12 which as you can see from the pictures is a bright shimmery pink.
I was really looking forward to trying this out ( after working up the courage) as I really loved the colour. I don't know if it was because of the shimmer but it felt quite rough when applying it which I didn't like. The colour is really pigmented when applied but does need touching up every few hours so best taking it with you in your handbag. I actually really like this lipstick so il be trying to be brave a lot more and get some good use out of it.



You really can't go wrong with lipsticks at a pound especially if you're just starting out with lipsticks like me and they have some really nice colours which il be picking up.

As i said earlier in this post you can pick these up from Superdrug or order online at http://www.muastore.co.uk/ for £1.00 ( not including delivery if ordering online) 

Is there any colours from their range you recommend ?

Thank you for reading.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment