Thursday 2 May 2013

Mua...Shimmer highlighter

Make up Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter


What make up academy say about this product ... Undress your skin highlighting powder is a lightweight baked powder designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect to transform your complexion with luminescence shimmer.



I've only just recently started using highlighter and was using the one that is in the make up academy artiste collection palette so when they announced this new product a while back I knew I had to have it as I love the other one but it is tiny and was running out so when this was finally released I picked it up. First of all I love the packaging and the design of the actual product it's so pretty and looks more expensive than what it is, so far so good ! i absolutely loved this highlighter from the first application it is so soft and it gives such a lovely natural shimmery glow that isn't at all harsh. I am so glad I picked it up as I have been and will be using this a lot. I would definitely recommend you pick this up and at such a good price you can't go wrong. 


You can pick this up from Superdrug or order online at http://www.muastore.co.uk/ ... for the great price of £3.00 ( not including delivey if ordering online)


Thank you for reading.

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment