Saturday 18 May 2013

Rimmel...Match Perfect Foundation








This is the only Rimmel foundation i haven't tried so thought id give it a go . The match perfect range has more shades than any other of their ranges which i like as the lightest shades in the other Rimmel foundations is ivory which is usually perfect for me but for some reason ivory is a darker shade with Rimmel compared to other ivory shades from other make up brands. I really liked their lasting foundation but unfortunately as just previously stated it was to dark for me which is typical ! So anyway about the foundation im actually posting about. I got it in shade 010 light porcelain which is a great match for me. It is a really runny liquid foundation but i don't mind it to much as i use my Real Techniques expert face brush to apply, once applied i have noticed it gives a really high shine to my face ( i don't have oily skin) which i don't like at all as it really does look as if there is water all over my face so i end up having to use loads of loose powder which does the job thankfully. Lasting power i would say is really good but as i said i use a powder after application this probably helps set it for longer. I have found it does seem to stick to some of my dry patches but for me at the moment so does every foundation which is a nightmare ! I would say coverage is light to medium but can be built up. 

You can pick this up from the likes of Superdrug, boots etc for £6.99

Thank you for reading.

x 

P.s Has anyone ever had problems with their skin where no matter what you do foundation doesnt take to certain parts of your face? Everytime i apply foundation at the moment (no matter what foundation or technique i use to apply) it just doesnt apply to my nose properly and looks all weird and horrible ( only way i can describe it) and nothing is covering it up. Its not oily or dry and ive tried EVERYTHING so as you may have guessed it has been driving me insane so if anyone has any suggestions about what could be wrong and what i could use please comment and let me know :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment