Tuesday 25 June 2013

Superdrug...Vitamin E Night Cream






I'm not usually one for using night creams but my skin has been playing up a lot recently with dry patches everywhere that would just not shift and my usual daily moisturiser didn't seem to be making any difference to the dry skin but I didn't want to go on a hunt for another daily moisturiser so thought I'd give a night cream a go so picked this night cream up from the Superdrug Vitamin E range as its for normal to dry skin. I really like this cream it smells nice but not to heavy and it sinks in leaving my skin feeling lovely and soft and the best bit? It cleared up my dry skin in the matter of days which I'm so happy about ! I will definitely keep using this and be repurchasing once I have ran out. I cannot recommended this enough for people that suffer from dry skin. 

You can pick this up from Superdrug for £2.99 (Bargain!) and usually there are deals on this range and at the moment it's 3 for 2. 

Thank you for reading. 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment