Friday 21 June 2013

Maybelline...The Mega Plush Mascara




I was in need of a new mascara when I seen this new maybelline The Mega Plush mascara so thought I'd give it a go as I'm usually a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and this one is no different.

What maybelline say about this mascara ... Mega volume goes mega plush! Our first gel mousse mascara.
Our new formula with 40% less hard waxes* and flexor brush create massive lush volume. Soft to the touch. * Vs our classic volum' express mascara.

This mascara definitely does do what it's meant to. It gives amazing volume and length without clumping and your lashes do feel soft as if there is no mascara on them which I love as I hate when your lashes feel clumpy and hard and that makes it such a task to take off but this comes off quite easily considering it doesn't smudge etc during the day. The only thing I didn't agree on was the flexor brush, cant say I have noticed it flexing while I was applying the mascara but that's not really a big deal for me and I definitely will be buying this again as i love the way my lashes look when I have used this.

With two layers of the mascara
My barely there lashes. 
(Dark bit is shadow of 
phone not my blusher ha)


You can pick this up from the likes of superdrug etc for £7.99 also superdrug are doing buy one get one half price on Maybelline products and boots are doing buy one get one half price on selected brands of make up!

Thank you for reading. 

M








2 comments:

  1. WOW! The results of this is amazing.
    I would buy this for the packaging alone. Its so pretty

    Amina ∞ Oh Just One More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so good and a good price for such a good mascara and as you said the packaging is so pretty so that's a bonus :) xx

      Delete