Monday 22 July 2013

Maybelline...Eye Studio Gel Liner






This was the first gel eyeliner I have tried and I love it. At first when I took it out the packet I nearly had a heart attack because of how small it is but it actually lasts a very long time. The first one I bought was over a year ago and I've only just recently had to repurchase it and that was with me using it maybe 4-5 times a week. It comes with a brush to apply the eyeliner which is good and this is the brush I use to apply it. The eyeliner itself is amazing! I have it in black but there are a few other colours like brown and black silver. I find it easy to apply as it glides on and it gives a bold black line that lasts all day without fading or smudging. It is the perfect eyeliner ! 

You can pick this up from superdrug and boots for £7.99. 

Thank you for reading. 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment