Saturday 6 July 2013

Glamour magazine with freebie !






Another issue, another freebie which I thought I'd let you's know about.  Augusts issue comes with a free balance me item. You have a choice of body wash,face wash,face cream and tinted lip salve. I picked up the face cream as I've had the face wash before and wasn't a fan and unfortunately I'm not a fan of the face cream, I only got the magazine today and haven't actually tried out the cream but I really cannot stand the smell so I will not be using it ! It may be good for the skin but I guess I will never know unless I can find a way to put up with the smell. The magazine isn't due out till Monday the 8th but it was in my local shop today. It's back up to its normal price of £2 but still a bargain. 

Thank you for reading. 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment